Q: Can I reserve spaces online without paying immediately?

A: No – If you would like us to send an invoice for you tp pay via BACS or you are a credit account customer please contact us by email, phone or website enquiry and we can send an invoice and reserve spaces for you, standard T&C’s apply.

Q: Will I get my certification immediately after course completion?

A: For in-house courses certification can be issued straight away, for accredited courses such as CITB, PASMA, IPAF we are not able to issue straight away as the certification can only be issued by the accreditation this can take 5-14 working days.

CITB and IPAF certification is digital and will be emailed, PASMA issue a digital certificate which will be emailed and a physical I.D card which will be posted recorded delivery

Q: What do I need to qualify for a CSCS Green Labourers card?

A: Please click here to view our simple guide for the qualifications required for a CSCS Green Labourers card.

Q: Does the CITB Health and Safety Awareness course enable me to apply for my CSCS Green Labourers card?

A: Yes – The CITB Health and Safety Awareness course is one of the qualifications CSCS excepts for the Green Labourers CSCS card, please click here to view

Q: How do I apply for my Green Labourers CSCS card?

A: The quickest and easiest method is to apply online via the CSCS website, please click here More info and the steps involved can be found here.

Q: Does the SSSTS qualification enable me to get a Green Labourers CSCS card?

A: Unfortunately, even though the SSSTS qualification is higher qualification than the CITB Health and Safety Awareness (HSA) delegates will still need to complete the HSA course for a Green card, the SSSTS does not super seed the HSA for the green card.

Q: Does the SSSTS or SMSTS qualification entitle me to apply for CSCS supervisor or managers card?

A: Unfortunately, No. For CSCS Supervisor or Managers cards you will need to have an NVQ or equivalent qualification. Visit our NVQ sections to view the NVQ’s we offer.

Q: How to find out what CSCS card you need and how to apply for it?

A: The type of card you apply for depends on the occupation you do.  You can find out which card you need by going to CITB Card finder which will help you choose which card you need to apply for and which CITB Health, Safety and Environment text you need to book based on your occupation.

In most cases you will need to have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years and costs £22.50.

If you’re an individual applying for your own card, the quickest way is to phone the CITB on 0344 994 4777, you’ll need a bank card and the order will be processed whilst you are on the phone.

Cost – £36.

Employers applying for a card/cards on behalf of individuals must be processed online here.

Q: How do I claim a CITB grant with Site Safety Plus courses?

A: If your company is a CITB Levy paying member you will be able to claim a grant back from them for each delegate that attends a Site Safety Plus course. These include:

  • CITB Health and Safety Awareness,
  • SSSTS and
  • SMSTS courses.

In order to claim grant for the Site Safety Plus courses delegates need to make sure they have your company Levy Number and address details on the day of the training.

Each delegate will be given an assessment form where they need to complete section C on the course assessment reports giving their CITB Levy number and company details.

If however, for any reason delegates do not fill out section C on the paperwork then you can call the CITB Levy/Grant department on 0344 994 4455 who will help you.

Quick Enquiry

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
[contact-form-7 id="2057" title="Course Quick Enquiry"]