PASMA Combined Tower for Users/Low Level
The PASMA Combined course is PASMA’s flagship Tower for Users course combined with their Low Level training course. The PASMA certification is the most widely recognised qualification for safe mobile tower use, we are an approved PASMA training provider.
Delegates learn how to safely erect, move, inspect, dismantle, alter and use mobile access/low level towers under the PASMA Code of Practice.
- Intro to Mobile Access Towers/Low Level Towers
- Overview of relevant H&S Laws and regulations incl. Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Safe inspection of tower components
- PASMA inspection tag
- Hazards and risks associated with towers
- Responsibilities when using a tower
- Tower stability and Tying-in
- Keeping yourself safe and protected – correct use of PPE
- Advanced Guardrail and 3T Method – Assembly, Moving & Dismantling
- Theory test – multiple choice
- Practical assessment and test
- Since the assembly and use of mobile towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit, in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
- The PASMA accreditation is the most widely recognised qualification for safe mobile tower use. The course is delivered to PASMA guidelines – delegates must pass a theory test before the practical assessment.
Delegates are required to have the following PPE
- Steel toe capped safety boots with mid sole protection
- Safety helmet
- Hi-Viz – vest at minimum
|Days||Price per person||Location||Dates||Status|
|1||11945||1.0||£180.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 04 Dec 2023||Sold Out|
Greg qualified as an IPAF and PASMA Instructor in 2010.
Before then he worked in interior trades - suspended ceilings, drylining and some carpentry from leaving school.
He specialises in work at height training.