Sometimes the course required is not one of our open courses, this is not a problem.
We offer bespoke training for all our in house courses which is aimed at meeting the needs of our clients who may have specific requirements for their training.
Clients can ‘hire our trainer’ who will put together and provide cost effective courses tailored to your staff and company requirements.
Examples of courses tailored for clients:
- Abrasive wheels with specific kit – e.g, petrol cut off saw training
- Asbestos with particular types / areas of buildings
- Work at Height with Safety Harness and Lanyard
- Work at Height with Ladders and Steps
- Safety Harness and Lanyard with Ladders and Steps and Mansafe Systems
- Mansafe systems and other edge protection including Latchways
- Risk Assessment and Method statements for particular projectss
- Manual handling for specific equipment and tasks
- First Aid or construction
- Confined space in specific situations / work areas
- And much much more
Please call on 01179 711 892 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Your training; your way...
We cater for all levels and all industries – operatives, supervisors, managers and directors.
Alan is our Senior Trainer and Technical Director.
He spent 30 years as a Health & Safety Director of a National Construction company, so he has the muddy boots experience, the qualifications, the stories as well as the likability and sense of humour so crucial to helping people understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace.
Q: Can you train using our company documents including our policies and risk assessments?
A: Yes, that is fine providing we have sight of them first.
Q: How do I make sure that our bespoke course covers all our requirements?
A: We make every effort to make sure the course is suitable for you. Alan offers a free consultation call prior to the course to put together a training plan so you can have peace of mind that all your requirements are covered.
Feedback on Bespoke Training
The trainer was very productive, and enjoyable to learn from, had a good attitude towards everyone and made the course fun.