PASMA Mobile Access Tower Training
The PASMA Mobile Access Tower for Users course is the PASMA flagship course which attracts over 70,000 delegates a year and is aimed at people responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting access towers using 3T or AGR (Advance Guardrail) systems.
The PASMA certification is the most widely recognised qualification for safe mobile tower use, we are an approved PASMA training provider.
Delegates learn how to safely erect, move, inspect, dismantle, alter and use mobile access towers under the PASMA Code of Practice.
- Intro to Mobile Access Towers
- Overview of relevant H&S Laws and regulations incl. Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Safe inspection of tower components
- PASMA inspection tag
- Hazards and risks associated with towers
- Responsibilities when using a tower
- Tower stability and Tying-in
- Keeping yourself safe and protected – correct use of PPE
- Advanced Guardrail and 3T Method – Assembly, Moving & Dismantling
- Theory test – multiple choice
- Practical assessment and test
- Since the assembly and use of mobile towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit, in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
- Delegates must pass the theory test in the AM before the practical assessment.
Delegates are required to have the following PPE
- Steel toe capped safety boots with mid sole protection
- Safety helmet
- Hi-Viz – vest at minimum
|Days||Price per person||Location||Dates||Status|
|1||662||1.0||£100.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 04 Dec 2023||
2 Places Available
|2||662||1.0||£100.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 22 Jan 2024||
8 Places Available
|3||662||1.0||£100.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 19 Feb 2024||
12 Places Available
|4||662||1.0||£100.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 18 Mar 2024||
12 Places Available
|5||662||1.0||£100.00 + VAT||Weston-Super-Mare||Mon 15 Apr 2024||
12 Places Available
Who needs this training
- People who need to erect, dismantle and inspect mobile access towers safely.
Greg qualified as an IPAF and PASMA Instructor in 2010.
Before then he worked in interior trades - suspended ceilings, drylining and some carpentry from leaving school.
He specialises in work at height training.
Q: What's the PASMA pass mark?
An 80% pass mark applies to the theory test, and successful delegates go on to complete the practical session.
Q: What facilities do I need to arrange PASMA training on site?
Not a lot really...
- A room with enough tables and chairs to seat all delegates.
- Indoor space with min. 6m head height where the tower can be erected - it can be outside but bad weather can mean potential disruption.
- A tower consisting of the following components: 1 x Double Width x 1.8m x 5.3m Handrail Height Tower 1 x 1.8M Fixed Deck 4 x 1.8M Camlock Frames
Please, get in touch if you'd like a quote for on-site training.
Q: What does PASMA stand for?
It stands for Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association whose training certification is the most widely recognised qualification for use on mobile access towers. The Training Societi are a member of PASMA and therefore you can be assured of the highest quality training when booking your PASMA training with us.
Q: Is there an age limit for PASMA?
No, but an employer of a goung person should heed the Young People at Work Act.
Q: Lost PASMA ticket?
If you've lost your card and you got it through us please get in touch and we'll arrange for a replacement.
Realised the importance of safety when scaffolding is being constructed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Details of this offer will be despatched with your PASMA certification.