Confined Space for Managers
This Confined Space Training course is for persons who will not be required to enter the confined space but who are in a management position and responsible for committing others to supervise or work inside the confined space. This course is also aimed at a persons responsible for the development of risk assessments, safe systems of work and rescue plans rather than a “local” supervisor.
- Confined Space legislation Laws & Regulations relating to CS
- Responsibilities of employers and employees
- Definitions and types of Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Risk Assessment
- Understanding safe systems of work with particular reference to ‘permits to work’ where appropriate
- Emergency procedures
- Gas detection (overview)
- Escape breathing apparatus (overview)
- Test paper/ questions/ handouts and review
Please contact us for dates and availability either by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01179 711 892, are office hours are 08:30-17:00 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-16:00 Fridays.
Robert is our Senior Confined Space Trainer and he is our chosen expert in the subject, not only for his specialist subject but also for his great sense of humour.
Having spent 30 years of his career working for the Mines Rescue Service as well as the Fire Service, Robert has all the necessary qualifications and experience to train your team. Because he has walked the walk, he can talk the talk and his real life stories from site will help your delegates to relate to the course, and take the serious messages away with them, making it easier for you to implement a sound health & safety culture in your business.