Delegates can apply online for their CSCS Green Labourers card through the CSCS website. Click here to head to the CSCS website. Applying via the website is the quickest and cheapest route.
To obtain the qualifications for your card please follow these simple steps:
- Book onto your CITB Operative Health, Safety & Environment test. We do not run these tests however a company called Pearson Vue run these tests daily and are subcontracted by the CITB to deliver the tests. The cost is £22.50 per person. You will need to go the Pearson Vue Test Center (phone 0344 994 4488 or go to their website to book)
- Book onto a CITB Health & Safety Awareness course – we run this course and this can be booked by clicking here. Your CITB Health & Safety Awareness certificate will be sent via email 5-7 working days after course completion. Please note delegates will not receive a certificate immediately after the course as all certification is issued by CITB.
- Apply for your Green Labourer Card – apply online at the CSCS website click here. The cost is £36
- You can view a short video which gives a step by step guide to how to acheive your Green Labourers card by clicking here or you can follow our guide to the steps to take to get a Green Labourer Card when taking the CITB Health & Safety Awareness course.
» There are a number of organizations that offer card application services. If you are being charged more than £36 for a card or £22.50 for a CITB Health, safety & Environment test, we advise checking which additional services you will be receive if any.
To apply for your CSCS Green Card delegates will need both of the following:
- CITB Site Safety Health and Safety Awareness certificate
- CITB Health, Safety and Environment test score report print out
- A credit or debit card to pay the £36 application fee to CSCS when making the application
- CSCS state a 3-5 working day lead time for the your card to be posted
- You can use your virtual card straight away by downloading the ‘My CSCS’ app on your smartphone.