CITB SSSTS Refresher
Official 1-day refresher course from the CITB – of which we are an accredited member and an approved CITB training provider.
Course aims to update as well as refresh your knowledge and understanding of the principal responsibilities of a site supervisor, and the skills needed to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for everyone on your site.
It will also give you a detailed overview of legislative changes, and their direct impact on the workplace.
- The role of method statements
- The structure of Health & Safety law
- Health, safety and welfare on construction sites
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Behavioural safety
- How to supervise occupational health
- Effective communication on your site – delegates are required to deliver a presntation to the group
Mandatory entry requirements:
- Your current CITB SSSTS certification must still be in date, the refresher cannot be attended oncer your certification has expired.
- You’ll need to provide a valid photo ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted list of ID.
- To be able to read, write and understand English to a good level. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- There is a mandatory presentation which delegates must complete to pass the course.
This course is for
people who need to renew their previous SSSTS qualification.
Alan is our Senior Trainer and Technical Director.
He spent 30 years as a Health & Safety Director of a National Construction company, so he has the muddy boots experience, the qualifications, the stories as well as the likability and sense of humour so crucial to helping people understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace.
|Days||Price per person||Location||Dates||Status|
|1||2242||bristol||1||£185.00 + VAT||St Annes · Bristol · BS4||Mon 23 May 2022||
2 Places Available
Q: My initial SSSTS certification has expired, can I attend the refresher course?
A: Unfortunately, if your Site Safety Plus certification has expired you will need to do the full 2 day course again. Please make sure you renew prior to your certification running out.
It was very good to have a trainer from the industry with relevant experience rather than a graduate/theorist.