Updated 24th June 2020
We re-opened and commenced training on 1st June 2020. We will be open for June on a reduced training schedule.
Five Steps to Working Safer:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please see below our latest terms regarding your bookings:
- All bookings for courses due to operate between the 17th March and up until the end of April 2020 will be rescheduled free of charge to dates later in the year.
- Our refund policy for bookings between during the lockdown will be suspended – no refunds will be issued as courses have not been cancelled only postponed.
1. We will be offering a selection of courses which we are able to deliver remotely via video conference call. Please visit Remote Training Courses for more info.
2. For courses which will be held at our training centre extra safety measures have been put in place to ensure delegates and trainers safety. Please click here to view our Covid 19 policy.
Some of the measures put in place:
- Our training rooms have been re-designed to ensure each delegate has their own desk to sit at with a minimum of 2 metres between each desk and the trainer. From the 4th July this will change to a minimum of 1.5 metres.
- Only one delegate is permitted at each desk. As a result our maximum delegate attendance has been reduced to ensure there are not too many delegates in the training room.
- Hand sanitizer, face masks, face mask visors, hand sanitiser wipes and anti-bacterial spray will be available to all delegates to use in the training room. Toilets and refreshment areas have hand washing facilities.
- There is a one way system at our venue with a separate entry and exit to ensure delegates can move more freely.
- All handouts for the training course will be emailed to delegates/booking contact after the course for delegates to keep, handouts can be taken on the day however this will be at the delegates own risk.
- For full day courses delegates will need to provide their own lunch.
- For practical courses delegates will need to bring their own PPE and equipment such as harnesses.
PASMA – Due to covid-19 the theory element will need to be completed online via our e-learning facility where you will go through the theory of the course. On the day of the PASMA course delegates will complete the exam and then the practical at our training centre in reduced sized groups. This means the exam and course will only take half a day rather than the full day reducing the time delegates are in a classroom. Please visit our PASMA course page for more information.
CITB are now permitting classroom and remote delivery courses . All of our CITB courses are available in both formats.
IPAF are not permitting courses at present. We will update our course page and this page when we receive more information.
Whilst our offices are open we are operating on reduced hours, please allow extra time for responses to emails and phone calls.
We appreciate your understanding and your custom and send our best health wishes to all our customers and potential customers and we look forward to seeing our delegates very soon.
Please follow the government guidelines and together we will send the Coronavirus packing quickly and safely. Please stay safe.
From everyone at the Training Societi