Updated June 2021:
The government has announced a an extension of the current restrictions until 19th July 2021.
Our classroom courses will continue to operate with the Covid measures in place and we will be adding more courses which we can deliver remotely.
If courses are to be postponed customers/delegates will be notified by a member of the team as soon as possible and customers/delegates course bookings will be rescheduled.
Delegates will be temperature checked on arrival.
In our training rooms delegates do not have to wear a face mask for the duration of the course if they do not wish to however we kindly request that delegates do adhere to the 2 metre rule and when moving outside of the training room wear a face covering.
If delegates have the NHS Covid-19 app on their mobile phones we kindly ask delegates to scan our QR code to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Five Steps to Working Safer:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
1. We will be offering a selection of courses which we are able to deliver remotely via video conference call. Please visit Remote Training Courses for more info.
2. For courses which will be held at our training centre extra safety measures have been put in place to ensure delegates and trainers safety. Please click here to view our Covid 19 policy.
You can also view a short video highlighting some of the measures in place by clicking here.
Some of the measures put in place:
- Our training rooms have been re-designed to ensure each delegate has their own desk to sit at with a minimum of 2 metres between each desk and the trainer.
- Only one delegate is permitted at each desk. As a result our maximum delegate attendance has been reduced to ensure there are not too many delegates in the training room.
- Hand sanitizer, hand sanitiser wipes and anti-bacterial spray will be available to all delegates to use in the training room. Toilets and refreshment areas have hand washing facilities.
- Delegates will be temperature checked on arrival.
- There is a one way system at our venue with a separate entry and exit to ensure delegates can move more freely.
- For full day courses delegates will need to provide their own lunch.
- For practical courses delegates will need to bring their own PPE and equipment such as harnesses.
Our PASMA courses are now a full day course from July 2021, the E-learning will now cease.
CITB are no longer offering extensions on CITB certification. Delegates will need to ensure they attend either a classroom or remote refresher course before their certificate expires.
From June 2021 IPAF launched a new digital certification system, delegates will now need to register for the IPAF PAL app to view their certification.
Hard copies/I.D cards can be ordered however these will now be an additional cost.
IPAF raised their fees in June 2021 we have frozen our course prices however due to the rise in fees Hard copies/I.D cards will be an extra cost of £15 + VAT per delegate.
Please visit our IPAF page here for more information.
Whilst our offices are open we are operating on reduced hours, please allow extra time for responses to emails and phone calls.