Updated August 2021:
The government announced on the 19th July 2021 that all Covid restrictions will be lifted.
Our classroom courses will continue to operate with the Covid measures in place, we have increased our capacity only by a small margin as the Covid figures remain quite high. We ask that delegates still adhere to at least a 1 metre distance from our trainers and please respect other delegates wishes in regard to social distancing.
If courses are to be postponed customers/delegates will be notified by a member of the team as soon as possible and customers/delegates course bookings will be rescheduled.
1. We will be offering a selection of courses which we are able to deliver remotely via video conference call. Please visit Remote Training Courses for more info.
2. For courses which will be held at our training centre extra safety measures have been put in place to ensure delegates and trainers safety. Please click here to view our Covid 19 policy.
You can also view a short video highlighting some of the measures in place by clicking here.
COVID 19 measures in place:
- Our training rooms have been re-designed to ensure each delegate has their own desk to sit at with a minimum of at least 1 metres between each desk and the trainer.
- Only one delegate is permitted at each desk. As a result our maximum delegate attendance has been reduced to ensure there are not too many delegates in the training room.
- Hand sanitizer, hand sanitiser wipes and anti-bacterial spray will be available to all delegates to use in the training room. Toilets and refreshment areas have hand washing/sanitizing facilities.
- There is a one way system at our venue with a separate entry and exit to ensure delegates can move more freely.
- For full day courses delegates will need to provide their own lunch.
- For practical courses delegates will need to bring their own PPE and equipment such as harnesses.
Our PASMA courses are now a full day course from July 2021, the E-learning will now cease.
CITB are no longer offering extensions on CITB certification. Delegates will need to ensure they attend either a classroom or remote refresher course before their certificate expires.
From June 2021 IPAF launched a new digital certification system, delegates will now need to register for the IPAF E-PAL app to view their certification.
Hard copies/I.D cards can be ordered however these will now be an additional cost of £15+ VAT per person.
IPAF raised their fees in June 2021 therefore there has been a £5 + VAT increase on the previous price.
Please visit our IPAF page here for more information.
Our offices are open and our opening hours are 08:30am – 5pm Monday – Thursday, 08:30am-4pm on Friday. We closed on weekends and bank holidays. Enquiries made outside our opening hours will be responded to on the next working day.