We are completely committed to the governments calls for social distancing, We are offering a number of live courses with our fully qualified trainers via an online video conference call. This means you can attend our courses from your home or work and from anywhere with in the United Kingdom.
During the course, our trainers will take all delegates through the course content as if you were in one of our physical classrooms, meaning that you are able to ask questions throughout the course.
The Training Societi’s video conference courses will be no different to being in one of our classrooms, as you will have constant access to our expert trainer, so you are free to chat and ask questions about the course material throughout the conference call. You can also rest assured that you will receive exactly the same level of knowledge and expertise that can be expected from our classroom training courses.
At the end of each of our courses, there will be a multiple-choice exam that each delegate will need to pass in order to receive an certification. Our trainer will be with you every step of the way on each of the courses, helping you to attain your certification by the end of the session.
We are currently offering the following courses as part of our live video conference training up until the 31st December 2020:
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (Site Safety Plus)
- CITB SSSTS/SSSTS Refresher
- CITB SMSTS/SMSTS Refresher
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- In House Asbestos Awareness Cat A
- Confined Space Awareness
Video Conference Training System Requirements:
The video conference training can be taken on a PC, Laptop or Mobile Device (i.e. smartphone/ tablet) providing they meet the following requirements.
You will need:
- A good internet connection (broadband wired or wireless)
- Speakers and a microphone (built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth)
- A webcam or Camera functionality (built-in or USB plug-in
Additional System Requirements for Mobile Devices are:
- iOS 7.0 or later
- To be able to send and receive video using front or rear camera
- iPhone 4 or later, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad 2 or later, iPod touch 4th Generation, iPhone 3GS (no front facing camera)
- iPadOS 13 or later
- Android 4.0x or later
- Kindle Fire HD
If you are interested in finding out more about our remote training courses, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Or you can visit the required course page for information and remote course dates and prices.