We are committed to the government’s call to remain vigilant in regards to Covid-19. We are offering a number of live courses with our fully qualified trainers via an online video conference call. This means you can attend courses from the best place for you.
During the course, trainers take delegates through the course content as if you were in a physical classroom and you can ask questions throughout.
Video conference courses will be no different to being in a classroom, as you will have constant access to our expert trainer, you are free to chat and ask questions about the course material throughout the conference call. You can also be assured you will get exactly the same level of knowledge and expertise you expect from our classroom training courses.
At the end of each course, there will be a multiple-choice exam that each delegate will need to pass in order to receive an certification. Our trainer will be with you every step of the way on each of the courses, helping you to attain your certification by the end of the session.
The following courses are available as part of our live video conference training up until the 31st December 2021:
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (Site Safety Plus)
- CITB SSSTS/SSSTS Refresher
- CITB SMSTS/SMSTS Refresher
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- In House Asbestos Awareness Cat A
- Confined Space Awareness
Please contact us for more information and availbility.
Video Conference Training System Requirements:
The video conference training can be taken on a PC, Laptop or Mobile Device (i.e. smartphone/ tablet) providing they meet the following requirements.
You will need:
- A good internet connection (broadband wired or wireless)
- Speakers and a microphone (built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth)
- A webcam or Camera functionality (built-in or USB plug-in
Additional System Requirements for Mobile Devices are:
- iOS 7.0 or later
- To be able to send and receive video using front or rear camera
- iPhone 4 or later, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad 2 or later, iPod touch 4th Generation, iPhone 3GS (no front facing camera)
- iPadOS 13 or later
- Android 4.0x or later
- Kindle Fire HD
If you are interested in finding out more about our remote training courses, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.