On-Site training is one of our most popular options, delegates can be trained without needing to travel and costing your company time in sending delegates to courses.
The majority of the courses we offer we can also deliver at customers sites. Some of the most common courses we deliver on-site are as follows:
- Work at Height
- Safety Harness and Lanyard
- Ladders and Steps
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual Handling
- CITB SSSTS/SSSTS Refresher
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness
- PASMA Towers for Users
For on-site training there are some requirements that will need to be provided as per the below:
- A training room with desks/tables and chairs for all delegates and the trainer
- Car parking space for the trainer
- A power source for trainers’ projector and laptop
- A suitable area for practical training (this is course dependant)
For onsite courses, we require a minimum of 6 delegates or the cost for 6 delegates to be paid for.
There will also be travel charge this is quoted at the time of the booking based on the on-site address. We are located in Bristol, we travel to locations in a 100 mile radius.
For more information or a quote please contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the email icon at the bottom of the page
Phone: Call 01179 711 892.
Enquiry: Please click on the enquiry button on the bottom right and send us your enquiry
Our offices are open:
Monday to Thursday · 8:30am – 5pm
Friday · 8:30am – 4pm