Risk Assessment & Method Statement · RAMS Course
This in depth course provides delegates with a practical understanding of how to conduct and record Risk Assessments & Method Statements under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1999.
- Health & Safety Laws and Regulations – understanding your legal duty
- 5 steps to conducting and recording a Risk Assessment
- How to collate written project/task Risk Assessments and specific methods of work that stand out from competitors when tendering for contract work.
- Advice on how to collate Method Statements employers can understand and easily follow
- Preventative and protective control measures
- Test paper/ questions/ handouts & review
Who needs RAMS training
Business owners and people who act as the appointed competent person whose duties include meeting Health & Safety Duties.
Alan is our Senior Trainer and Technical Director.
He spent 30 years as a Health & Safety Director of a National Construction company, so he has the muddy boots experience, the qualifications, the stories as well as the likability and sense of humour so crucial to helping people understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace.
|Days||Price per person||Location||Dates||Status|
|1||656||bristol||1 Day||£150.00 + VAT||St Annes · Bristol · BS4||Wed 04 Nov 2020||
5 Places Available
Q: Is it a legal requirement to have Risk Assessments & Method Statements?
A: Every company with 5 or more employees is required by law to have recorded risk assessments.
Q: I would like some help writing my RAMS. Can you help?
A: Yes we can, we can offer you a private 1 day training course with our Technical Director Alan Bigwood who, armed with his experice, will help you with your RAMS. Just enquire to ask about this unique and special service.
Feedback on Risk Assessment & Method Statement · RAMS Course
Better placed to assess risk and prepare method statements improving my capacity to work at height. Excellent course with great question and answer session throughout.
I have more information for tmy job, good to update my knowledge.